We’ll talk about it all, right here, on the Simulcast.
- Nest control via Google Now is live!
- Android Wear brings Inbox by Gmail to an Android Watch near you
- Google blocking Gmail add-ons that can spy on your emails (apparently only Google can do that)
- Google Drive App gets update on Android and iOS (can now voice search for docs on Android)
- Maybe there’s hope yet for more Nexi on Verizon (Google and Verizon enter into patent sharing deal)
- Nexus 9 LTE now available in Google Play Store (Indigo Black 32gb Only)
- AT&T offering $100 credit on bill for customers activating Nexus 9 LTE on 2Yr Agreement
- T-Mobile announces Uncarrier 8 with datastash
- Netflix says no offline playback, ever
- Sony hack escalates to terrorism (US Government ids North Korea as culprit)
- PS4 and PS3 finally get Plex (Europe and Asia only, US coming soon)
- HBO Go comes to Amazon Fire TV (Fire Stick this Spring) except on Comcast
You can email us email@example.com
Subscribe to our Pushbullet channel at https://www.pushbullet.com/channel?tag=thesimulcast
Call us 203-903-CAST
Got a question for you guys. Gave up the 6 Plus in favor of Android. Don’t know how long this will last but I got the Nexus 6 on AT&T and am really liking it. I agree it’s too slippery so case is already on order. My question is I have 14 days to see what phone I want and was just wondering what you guys would pick? I like Lollipop but always think twice when looking at the Note. I’ve tried the Note 3 and didn’t ever use the stylus and then went to the iPhone and really liked the size.
Love the show.
Bill – Inkmaster, UFC, The Fault in Our Stars
Patrick – The Flash (Mid year ending OMG)
Picks of the Week
Bill – Minima Pro live wallpaper
Patrick – Amazon