This week the panel discusses the issues with the iPhone 4, Michael’s trip to the the Droid X event in NYC, and we ask the question why does Nic Ball hate dogs. We don’t know why, but he just does.
Today PhoneSuit announced the Primo Battery Cube, an innovative micro battery pack aimed at smartphone users who need an ultraportable charging solution for their mini/micro USB devices. The device itself measures 1.5″ square, and packs an impressive 1000mAh battery.
Here are the highlights:
- Powerful 1000mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Integrated Micro-USB and Mini-USB charging tips to provide instant power to over 95% of SmartPhones.
- Cube features two input ports as well so it can be recharged by either a Micro-USB or Mini-USB cable.
- Charging tips rotate and lock into place allowing you to position the Cube for a comfortable feel while using your phone.
- Tips fold cleanly away in the back for protection when not in use.
- Extremely small size about one and half inches (40mm) in length and width
- Four-Point LED meter displays the remaining charge
- Includes one Micro-USB cable
- Detachable keychain loop
- Cube is also charge compatible with a large variety of Bluetooth headsets and USB powered electronic devices
The Cube Works With:
- Android based Phones
- Over 95% of all SmartPhones
The Cube is available for preorder from PhoneSuit’s website for $39.99, and will be shipping on July 12th.
The folks at ZAGG sent me a LEATHERskin for my Nexus One. I show you how to install it and how it fits in the home and car dock.
A huge thanks to ZAGG for sending the Simulcast crew some samples of this cool product to try out on our devices.